Miscreated is an online, open world, post-apocalyptic, sandbox survival game built on CryEngine.
After the events of nuclear fallout humanity attempts to hang on of what remains in this unforgiving world, take control in this online experience to survive and be-friend others or choose to stand on your own. Stay alive from mutants that roam the land and other players in this unbelievably beautiful apocalypse reclaimed by nature.
Note: Miscreated is currently in early alpha stages so some features are still being developed and added. This is not a finial representation of the full game.
- Large Persistent World (Ever expanding with each content patch)
- Base Building
- Fully detailed interiors for houses and Caves
- Up to 32 players per server
- Open World Player vs Player
- Basic Crafting System
- Dynamic Weather System
- Inventory System
- Vehicles: Land and Water
- Voice Over IP
- Enemy AI
- Wildlife AI
- Radiation Effects
- Food and Water consumption
- Randomised Loot Spawns
- Realistic Physicalized Bullets and Bullet drop
- Item Storage
- Campfires and Tents
- Hunting Mechanics: Hunt for Deer and other animals to survive
- Expanded Crafting System: To create materials for bases, campfires and more
- Battle Royale Game Mode: Last man standing fight to the death. Scavenge for loot and hunt down your foes.
- Vehicle Customisation: Craft armour and cosmetics for Vehicles.
- More weapon attachments: Scopes, Silencers and more
- Larger World: Finial World size to be 64km2
- Much more to come.